uh i'm just....

Foto saya
hello, call me Nisa, 13 years old, i heart my bigFamily, Friends& someone named 'Indra Saputra' a big fan of Ryan Sheckler. thanks for visit, this is my own blog. well, keep reading &...enjoy it!

Rabu, 12 Mei 2010

the most precious person!

hey blogger! whats up? *ecece today i wanna tell you about "the most precious person in my life" yeah, they're gimme a lot of fun and enjoy. wanna know? check it!

1.Bunda : she's my everything and i love her so damn muchmuchmuch, no one can replace her in my heart you're the super mom ever!!!! and i swear i'll make you proud of me mom :'D

2.Ayah : he's my everything too, and i also love him so damn muccccch, you're the kindest boy in my life, gimme an energy to trough my day!

3.Aliya : my shawty sister, actually she's very annoying but i love her so much! trust me sisttt :)

4.Aura : my little sister, she's very cute and i heart her a lottttt

5. Hany : my cousin, maybe my powerful cousin she's strong like "superwoman" :p she's a cheerleader suppaduppa cute!

6.Farah : she's my cousin too, fyi she's very smart and she also love her chinese boyfriend so much!

7.Ayu Lathi : she's my beautiful cousin, she's smart and talkative like me:p she's my jogging partner :p 

8.My super 17 -> Putri, Nanda, Mimi, Dede, Angie, Rara, Yuvira, Chacha, Yumna, Anin, Mima, Mutia, Nichan, Rehan, Diaz, Tyo, Ananto. fyi, they're my laugh machine, they're so fuckin' kind and i love them so much, i got many of beautiful and unforgettable memory with them ;)

9. Top 11 -> actually this is my group when i was in elementary, we've lot of unforgettable memory. and until now we're still keep in touch, and damn i miss you all so much :')

10.Sukmaindra Damasaputra : you can call him Indra, hm i dont know why love him so much, and i really dont know what's something make he really special for me. he's cute, kind, and sweet but sometimes he could be very arrogant and hotheaded :p

yep! thats all about the most precious person in my life. who's yours?